Monday, May 08, 2006

Allow Me to Get Some Kelly Clarkson Out

And let me talk about love.

Love is hard. Love is a choice. That's what I read on some freshman's away message. I agree with her.

And I am more and more choosing not to love because it's hard.

Call me a jerk or a jackass, I do not care.

A prayer I said last night:
"Lord, I really do love you and you're amazing to me. And I really like the whole loving you part. But the love people part, that sucks. But you say loving them is the same as loving you. Why are you so complicated? Can I just love you without loving others? If you ever change your mind, call me back. Otherwise, I don't think i can love you with these non-negotiable rules."

I don't think God is changing his mind.

JESUS CHRIST!

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home