Friday, May 05, 2006

Sentimental

I feel like I just had the best night of my life for three years, and I can feel the warmth of the sun coming up.

I think going to a college and living the dorm life might just be the worse decision of my life.

Just leave.

I must take my mind off of things and try to focus on something other than people.

Call me selfish. Call me insane. Call me a loner. Call me irrational. Call me ambivalent. But now, you cannot call me hurt.

I'll never see you ever again. And if I do, it won't ever be as grand or great as we thought reunions would be. Romy and Michelle were liars in that movie.

I think the only reason why I want a girlfriend right now and find my wife here is so that I can have a souvenir to show from this place called Emory that is more than a piece of paper or a T-shirt.

If all I got is memories, give me Alzheimers.

"Maybe I'm being sentimental, but what the fuck is wrong with sentimental?!" - Beau Sia

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home