Friday, May 05, 2006

My Beef With the Emory Wheel

Granted, this post has been delayed for a few days because my blog is like calling an old friend. Deep down, I want to do it and I even get excited for it, but when I have time, I won't pick up that phone.

In any case.

I am sicking of writing comprehensive material for the wheel and then having it dumbed down and edited by half its content. I'm okay with the editing actually, and I understand that I sometimes write too much and talk too much when I should just hide in the corner like one of the other Asians and speak when spoken to. But what makes me mad is the fact that my content isn't edited for a good purpose, but instead, for some lame ying-yang photo to attract readers to my story. I am looking for content all over the paper, but all I find is nice pictures. If I want to read pictures, I'll pick up a Playboy.

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home