Saturday, April 08, 2006

Softball Madness

So I'm just going to say it. Watching 12 hours of softball last weekend was tough, considering the scorching heat that gave me my first ever sunburn as well as it being 12 hours of softball. But by the end of that marathon, ther eis something very attractive about women who get dirty and play sports for a few hours, yelling out "get em" and "two out two out!!" It's really got nothing to do any particular body part and with the caps on and the sweat over their skin, I can barely make out their faces. It must be some kind of kinky aspect of our brains where we like it if the opposite sex does something not associated with it. Apparently, men baking is hot. I do not see it. But women playing sports...I mean, even Rosie O'Donnell was somewhat attractive in A League of Their Own...if the television was off.

Let's hope I won't go gaga this weekend as I cover another game or two. This time-men's baseball. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home