Friday, May 05, 2006

In Love With Words

I do not know who you are, but you write like me. I might venture out to say that you may even think like me, but for now, I will say that you write like me. And that is good enough.

Back in the romantic days, I wrote on wide-ruled paper with a papermate blue-ink pen or the carvings of a No. 2 pencil. But now, I type. I can't ever say anything poetic that uses computer terms as its lines.

I can still try.

In our search for nothingness, I hope that the pitter patter of my Times New Roman can meet the heartbeats of your Arial, and find a world where nothing is aiite.

That was horrible.
But you laughed.
Because you write like me. And I may even venture to say that you may think like me.
Too.

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://indexmachine.info/2514.html and http://google-index.info/2915.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home