Friday, May 05, 2006

Mat Kearney

I just bought the Mat Kearney CD today. I do not know why. I only listened to 15 seconds of sample on the iTunes music store, and I wasn't all that impressed. Someone told me that it is a combination of Jack Johnson, Coldplay, and spoken word, three things that I absolutely love, but I'm not sure I want to hear all at once - which is a little bit of Yih: overload.

But I guess it's the closest I can get to thinking about . It's kind of like when my father asked me what I wanted to drink, and I said Coke Zero because I'm in some kind of weird diet phase. He bought 60 cans within two hours. He hated it. But drank it anyway, probably cause it was more than Coke Zero. It was me.

This isn't Mat Kearney I am listening to. It's . This isn't Outkast i'm listening to. It's . This isn't Dane Cook I'm listening to. It's . This isn't Metallica i'm listening to. It's . This isn't Jump I'm listening to. It's . This isn't Andy Lau I'm listening to. It's . You get the point.

The music isn't that bad. But that's probably cause I'm not listening to the melody or the lyrics. I'm listening to memories of that time when, and that then when, and this time when...it is more than some pseudo-Christian dude named Mat Kearney.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://neveo.info/32.html and http://indexmachine.info/2967.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home