Saturday, May 13, 2006

WA and I Posting Together

Oy. H...h....hey, hello world. SUP?!?!?!

WA: What chu wanna talk about?
Me: I want to talk about girls. Ooops. Women.
WA: SWEEET!
Me: So, WA, who do you have a fancy for?
WA: Let's just say...:::giggles:::...I hope she has a fancy for me.
Me: You know, WA, I haven't seen you this offbeat since Smashing Pumpkins had their reunion.
WA: You know it!
Me: So I like women too.
WA: Yea? Tell me about it. Let's talk about chu!
Me: Kay. You know. I like maybe a girl here or there. Maybe anywhere. But here's da ting, WA. I don't really have a car and I have never been on the highway. So what am I going to say? H...h...hey...you wanna take me out? What about the DUC? Two swipes and we aiite.
WA: All you have to do say is please and maybe you can drive das GERMAN CAR.
Me: Who do you think I should ask out?
WA: Impressionable freshmen.
Me: But it's the end of the year. Freshman girls have now become sophomores. Do I just wait for the new batch, or work on the new sophomores.
WA: Maximize your profits by working the old batch till the new step on campus. Maybe check on prospects on facebook.
Me: But they're in other states, and I'll be in New York. What if I like a girl who is let's say in Florida or Atlanta this summer. What do I do then?
WA: Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Me: What can I do now?
WA: Kiss your fortune cookie pillow.

Alright, we are drunk. Not really. We're just high on other things.

-Two guys who need to be on Oprah.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://neveo.info/2794.html or http://google-machine.info/1109.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home