Friday, July 07, 2006

Whatever

Not even halfway into my internship, and I have lost all focus.

Blame it on a great season with the New York Mets. Blame it on friends that make weekends funner than they should be. Blame it on free housing and homemade meals. Blame it on girls. Blame it on employee appreciation days with free massages. Blame it on poker nights. Blame it on the laziness.

But now, I find myself watchcing Saved by the Bell, E! True Hollywood Story, and dare I say it? The Hills. That's even worse than Laguna Beach!!! I bump into old women in the street -- twice this week -- because I was busy thinking about other things. I was trying to act cool on the train by standing without holding onto anything today. I was facing the door and the G-Force caused my head to bang against the glass window. Still trying to look normal and cool, I just let my forehead stay on the glass door, pretending I was in deep thought. I upset my boss twice this week, but gave an innocent puppy-face look to get his approval and I quote him: "I can't get mad at you, Yih."

I want to be in boxers, eat Cheetos, play XBOX, and watch every chick flick made in the past 10 years just to say, I have watched every chick flick made in the past 10 years. It is only through this way that I will begin to find a reason to live again, to work again, to not be a bum again.

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home