Monday, March 06, 2006

Hey..............................SHUT UP

I've heard complaints that my blog posts are too long. And because of that, few people read them because of the intimidation factor. I don't really care.

But I am trying to vary the content (christian, funny, memoir, etc) and occasionally, the length or style. So in light of that, it would be nice to start a conversation.

Check out this website:
http://www.whas11.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=49293&catId=49

I think it is sad, serious, and pretty laugh out loud funny at certain points.
Reply with some feedback and I'll post a response after this.

2 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read all of your posts, from start to finish. You have one true reader out there.

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read every single one of your posts too. You have a great mind. From Jia Jia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home