Saturday, March 04, 2006

Rush

There is really nothing against my friends, my classes, my roomates, my professors, my jobs, my organizations, my campus, or anything else semi-related to that. And I do not know how this had come about so quickly in the past 6-12 months or so, but I have switched from being completely in love with this campus, and even looking into jobs after college in the area to stay in this environemnt. I have now turned a complete 180 degrees, and it's not like I hate the school, but I am ready to leave. Maybe three years is my limit for being at any once place for too long, but it has been too long doing this deal, hanging out with the same crowds, and studying the same material. So no disrespect to anyone or any place, but here it is...

I'M READY TO GET OUT OF HERE.

Situation no win
Rush for a change of atmosphere
I cover the walls so I give in
Gotta get myself right out of here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home