Monday, November 14, 2005

Bad weekend

Refer to http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=mindofyih&nextdate=
7%2f14%2f2002+23%3a59%3a59.999
if you want to understand what I am trying to say.

Thank you freshmen for passing out and throwing up six times in the first hour. Thank you freshmen for pushing into the bus to injure people and cause a mini riot as you enter the bus. Thank you freshmen for passing out in the girl's bathroom so that we can have the incredible joy of making two lines into the boy's bathroom. Thank you for throwing up in the boy's bathroom after the girl's bathroom was cleaned up because we wouldn't ever want to have two bathrooms working. Thank you for then throwing up on the carpet outside the two bathrooms once everything is cleaned up. Thank you for fingering one another on the bus. Thank you for giving each other a blowjob on the dance floor. Thank you so much.

Thank you for taking a bat and smacking me in the head for 85th time when 84 others have done a perfectly good job. Thank you for reminding me what a shameful person I am and what a hypocrite I can be. Thank you for making the assumption that I can be perfect and that mistakes are out of the realm. Thank you for putting duck tape on my mouth to shut me up and then asking me to say something, when nothing seems to make it alright. Thank you so much.

Thank you FOX television and Atlanta broadcasting for going to the Falcon game in my final minute of an exciting New York Giant fan. Thank you for not giving me the opportunity to finish the only game that I can watch all year in this beautiful craphole of a town. Oh, thank you so much because I wouldn't want to smile once in my life.

Thank you for assuming. Thank you for using me. Thank you for thinking this is about you.

"We all hide real problems behind superficial ones like relationships."

And like I said that Friday afternoon: I've thanked enough, maybe you should go THANK YOURSELF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home