Sunday, October 23, 2005

Disconnected Thoughts

1) How can my heart be so aligned to the heart of God and another person's heart be so aligned to the same heart of God, and yet my heart be so disconnected to that other person?

2) He once told me that often times, you'll feel like life sucks and you're disconnected from HIM when you're not doing what you're created to do. Maybe that has been my problem the past few weeks.

3) What do you mean by "showering the homeless shelter off of you"? I'm sorry, that is just plain...wrong.

4) Blogs should not be brought up in person. I feel like it is an unspoken rule that whatever is said on a blog is like a diary that I'll let people read, but please do not make it into an awkward conversation in front of other people.

5) So apparently, I've lost a lot of friends this year.

6) But apparently, I've made a lot more closer friends this year.

7) Hurt.

2 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Showering the homeless shelter off of you" means that it is a very dirty place and when you get back, the hygenic thing to do is to shower. There's nothing wrong about it. Typically, when you go to dirty places, people shower when they're done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home