Sunday, September 11, 2005

One Thing

We're all looking for the same thing anyway. I do not care if you are a businessman on Wall Street, a farmer in the boondocks of Mississippi, or a college student at Emory; we're all screaming something! We're all screaming one thing! SOMEONE LOVE ME! Will someone look at me and see someone of importance? Will someone go home at night and think of me before they think of themselves? Someone love me! Someone look at me! Someone show me I'm okay! I do not need someone to tell me these things, just show me these things.

Am I beautifully and wonderfully made? I don't want to sound like a desperate girl in a cheesy chick flick, but what the hell is wrong with sounding like a desperate girl in a cheesy chick flick?! This American white MTV tall skinny world has got me searching for acceptance. So...accept me.

I must accept me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home