Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sorry

Sorry to my four readers as I have flip flopped between being a 5-post-a-day blogger and a once-every-four-weeks type blogger. But this time, it is not my fault. I am starting to realize how hard it is to live a fully functional life without a personal computer. That is not to say I did not live a content life, but just not a fully functional one. I just received the AC Adaptor in the mail, and I am still waiting on the battery.

I have decided to abandon the Coulter analysis for two reasons. First, I have fallen behind with taking notes without a computer, so there is no way I can meet my deadline of this Saturday of when I have to return it. I think my goal of thoroughly reading and critiquing a work that had received so much criticism has been reached. And more importantly, I have decided to abandon this analysis because no one was reading it because of its length. Haha.

I promise I will go back into my regular blogging rate once I receive my battery in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home