Friday, June 23, 2006

Bill, Please

You are in love. Okay, I get it.

With one party promoting an end to gay marriage and another party promoting a rise in minimum wage, I have my own bill to propose.

There should be a new age minimum for when people get married. What should that age be? How about when I stop caring.

I know this is a little absurd for me to propose, but I want to speak out for all of us out there who either denying the fact that we're growing up or can barely find a girlfriend/boyfriend, much less a wife/husband.

In the past 18 months, I know at least 5 people who got married. Their age ranged from a year younger than me to two years older than me. I look forward to another two more, but the summer is not even over yet.

Have your sex. Watch your reruns in underwear. Consolidate your loans together. Get a mortgage. Argue about your kids' names. Deal with your in-laws.

I am going to write a letter to my senator regarding this. If there's anyone who is against marriage at any age...it should be Senator Hillary Clinton.

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger RC said...

How great...I hope your senetor rights back, maybe you could even promote a campaign...

what do you think the age should be?

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home